10/12/17

That's What I Call The Fall 2017 UK Edition


After two video game releases under the same title, Now That's What I Call Sing was released on compact disc and as a digital download over in the UK on September 22, 2017. The three-disc set features 64 songs, almost all of which have appeared on previous entries in the long-running NOW series of best-selling music compilations. You don't have to be a fan of UK pop music to enjoy Now That's What I Call Sing but it sure wouldn't hurt. After an initial listen, these four favorites of mine stood out above all the others:

Back in October 2014, Now That's What I Call A Million was released with 61 tracks spread across three discs. The tracklist was chosen from a list of 152 songs that had sold a million copies in the UK up to that point in time. The 2017 edition of Now That's What I Call A Million features sixty-three 21st-century UK million-sellers in a triple disc set to be released on October 13, 2017. If you picked up Now That's What I Call Sing above, you might want to skip the new edition of Now That's What I Call Million as the two compilations share a whopping 20 tracks - practically an entire disc's worth - between them. The videos below represent my favorite songs in the collection:






We'll be back in a few weeks with details on two new US releases (64 and 00's) in the NOW catalog as well as two more UK releases (97 and 60's), all of which are due in November. Here's a sneak peek:

1 comment:

  1. "Bang Bang" is still my jam. I just love the energy on that song.

    ReplyDelete